For high net worth individuals and business owners life insurance can serve many purposes. It can help secure the value of your estate for your beneficiaries, secure a trust – or help fund the disposition of your business.
Life Insurance Planning — It is not just an Insurance Policy.
You may have purchased a life insurance policy from a qualified insurance agent with a reputable company. Did this person discuss the structure of your estate planning?
Or the way the proceeds of your policy should be passed on to your heirs? Did he or she examine the potential economic loss in the event of your death? Or explain how life insurance may relate to your investment planning? After meticulous review and analysis of your current insurance contracts and personal and business insurance needs, plus an evaluation of your Human Life Value, Summit can coordinate the most tax-efficient game-plan for insurance holders and their beneficiaries.
At Summit, Insurance Planning is typically part of a bigger picture. As an independent company that represents more than a hundred insurance providers, implementing the ideal plan in coordination with the other elements of your comprehensive financial plan is one of our unique strengths that helps clients to achieve their financial goals.
Our insurance products, services and strategies include:
- Life Insurance/alternatives/company evaluations
- Disability Income Products
- Long Term Care Insurance Planning
- Second-to-die Insurance
- Term, Whole Life, Universal Life, Variable Life
- Business Buy-Sell Insurance
- Business Overhead Insurance
- Group life, disability, health insurance
- Disability Buyout
- Split Dollar/Deferred Comp/Key Person
- Property and Casualty-Review and recommendations
- Insurance alternatives for uninsurables
- Rated products review