Drew Moss, CFP®
“My professional mission is to create a deep and meaningful relationship with a select group of clients that inspires them to connect true wealth with purpose.”
The Executive Wealth Group
117 Washington St, 3rd Floor
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Direct Line: 973-285-4359
Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor,
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Drew is a Principal with Summit Financial Resources, a leading boutique wealth management firm located in northern New Jersey. Drew’s team, The Executive Wealth Group, advises executives and professionals and its client list includes senior officers and partners from elite Law Firms and Fortune 500 companies. Drew’s clients are located throughout the United States, and he also services US Citizens that work in Europe and the Far East.
After graduating from Lehigh University with a B.S in Business and Economics and a minor in American Literature, Drew joined AT&T in the Corporate Forecasting and Business Analysis group. Upon recognizing his desire to help individuals navigate financial obstacles, he decided to pursue the Certified Financial Planner™ designation. Drew launched his financial planning practice in 1995 and has worked tirelessly at creating blueprints for his clients that provide clarity and comfort around their financial affairs. Drew helps his clients view their life goals as achievable by helping them understand what their wealth can accomplish.
Drew is an avid Blues and Jazz music fan and currently lives in Hoboken, NJ with his wife and two daughters.
- Lehigh University B.S. Business & Economics / Minor American Literature
- Certified Financial Planner™ designee since 1994
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant™
- Compensatory Stock Option and Restricted Stock Strategies
- Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Retirement and Asset Distribution Expertise
- Asset Allocation Analysis and Family Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Wealth Planning For U.S. Resident Aliens and Expatriates
- Wealth Planning For Same-Sex Couples
- Wealth Planning For Families With Special Needs Children