Joseph W. Spada, CFP®
Summit Financial Resources, Inc. is proud to announce Joseph W. Spada as the firm’s #1 Financial Advisor for 2016. This is Joe’s 19th consecutive year as recipient of this prestigious award, recognizing him as the head of Summit’s most productive wealth management practice.
Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Direct Line: firstname.lastname@example.org
00. New York Times article with my advice on how investors can safeguard their assets.
01. Market Watch Press Release/ Joseph W. Spada 2016 Leading Financial Advisor
02. Wall Street Journal Article with my comments on wealth transfer planning using carried interest and trusts.
03. Barron’s cover story where I explain the income tax deferral benefits of annuities.
04. New York Times article with my comments on the tax benefits of life insurance and annuities for retirement income.
05. Forbes.com article I wrote on tax-smart investing.
06. New York Times article with my comments on what the new tax law will really mean.
07. Bloomberg article with my advice on ROTH IRA’s.
08. Market Watch Press Release/ Joseph W. Spada 2015 Leading Financial Advisor
09. Wall Street Journal article with information about the new $5M estate tax break.
10. USA Today article with my insight on retirement and IRA planning.
11. Worth magazine column I wrote on real estate and estate planning.
12. Wall Street Journal article explaining why your trust may need a tune up.
13. Forbes.com article I authored on potential changes in estate tax law.
14. New York Times article with my comments on the dangers of rushing into gold and treasuries.
15. Bernards-Ridge Connection article I wrote about what investors can do to regain control of their finances.
16. Bloomberg article with my views on how to reduce income taxes.
17. Good Housekeeping magazine with my commentary on mortgage financing.
18. New York Times article with my advice on tax planning.
19. Wall Street Journal article describing benefits of keeping your life insurance
20. Trenton Times article I authored about the importance of designating a health-care proxy.
21. Wall Street Journal Q&A with me on how women can take control of their finances.
22. Daily Finance article with my insight on ETF’s.
23. Bankrate.com article featuring my advice on how to save in the current market.
24. New York Times article with my comments on investor concerns.
25. Worth magazine with my insight on new investor paradigm since 2008.
26. Boston Globe column with my views on investor sentiment.
27. Fox News piece with my advice to investors coming into large sums of money.
28. Consumer Reports Money Adviser article with my comments on ways to prevent home foreclosures.
29. SavingforCollege.com article where I discuss pros and cons of UGMA vs. 529 plans.
30. NJ Life magazine article I wrote on asset protection planning.
31. Financial Advisor article including my comments on private placement insurance contracts and hedge funds.
32. Forbes.com article I authored on how financial advisors can protect clients from ponzi schemes.
33. Wall Street Journal article with my views on fixed income investments.
34. GO TO MEETING ACCESS
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Family Wealth Counseling
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance/Risk Management
- Senior Principal, member of the Board of Directors at Summit Financial Resources
- Personally trained over 200 financial advisors.
- Nationally recognized specialist and speaker; quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Worth, Investment News, Financial Planning, Consumer Reports Money Adviser, Bloomberg TV and CNBC
- Author of various articles on wealth management and personal financial planning issues published by Forbes, Worth, Bernards-Ridge Connection and Trenton Times.Disclosures
- Kean University, BS Political Science
- College For Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner®
- Past Founding President of the Morris County Chapter of Legatus, an international Catholic business leaders organization.
- Trustee/Executive Committee Member for the Tri-County Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for inner city youth.
- Board of Directors member for Several Sources Shelters, a non-profit organization that provides assistance and shelter to single parent families.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association.
- Confirmation Sponsor for high school students at his parish, St. Joseph.
- Resides in Mendham, New Jersey with his wife and four sons.
- Joe enjoys family, golf, sports, reading, travel and Ferraris.