Kenneth D. Durfee, CFP®
Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor,
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Direct Line: 973-285-3607Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 21 years of experience specializing in solving problems and maximizing opportunities for high net worth families; Recently published book: Living & Learning – Achieve Retirement and Education Security; extensive client list including Wall Street and corporate executives and business owners; created seminars focusing on Retirement Income Preservation Strategies – providing specialized solutions for retirees; well-integrated support staff including plan design coordinators and marketing specialist; numerous clients both domestically and within the international community. Ken and his wife live in central New Jersey and are the parents of three children.
- Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, PA, BS Business
- College for Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner
- Diversified Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Sophisticated High Net-Worth Planning
- Detailed Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning
- Principal and Managing Consultant, Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
- Northwestern Mutual, Princeton, NJ
- Prudential Securities, Princeton, NJ