Kevin P. Rex, MBA
Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Direct Line: 973-285-3661Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin has specific expertise in structuring preferred strategic alliances worldwide. He has made multiple television appearances on various financial programs and has been published in national and local law, financial and accounting journals. He recently released a book entitled: Love, Money, Control: Reinventing Estate Planning. His extensive client list includes CEOs and CFOs of major corporations. Kevin maintains a diverse internal staff consisting of experienced financial planners and assistant asset managers with MBAs from top tier schools. He has also developed specialized software to provide sophisticated, high-tech planning solutions. Finally, he has developed new concepts within the profession to benefit his nationwide and international practice for an exclusive private client group.
- Fordham University, BS Economics and Psychology
- Manhattan College, MBA Finance
- Diversified, Comprehensive Financial Planning Practice
- Expertise in international markets, particularly Americans living abroad
- Acumen in planning for business owners
- Sophisticated high net worth planning
- Senior Financial Counselor, Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
- Managing Law Clerk and Estate Manager, Rogers Wells Law Firm, 10 years