Michael A. Caputo, MSFS, AEP®
National Wealth Advisors, Inc.
1025 Westchester Avenue, Suite 318
White Plains, NY 10604
Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor
Parsippany, NJ 07054
(973) 285-3600Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Pension, Executive, and Employee Benefit Plan Design and Planning
- Investment and Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Financial counseling to the clients of major CPA and law firms
- Top clients include business owners and high net worth individuals
- President of National Wealth Advisors Inc. – a comprehensive wealth management practice offering financial planning and wealth management through Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
- President of privately owned Pension and Executive Benefits Firm – MAC Pension, Inc
- 31 years specializing in solving problems, reducing taxes and maximizing opportunities for BUSINESS OWNERS and HIGH NET WORTH Individuals.
- Many years life experience managing personal and client financial, career and family issues.
- Graduate degree MSFS (Master of Science in Financial Services).
- AEP – Accredited Estate Planner®
- Member of Estate Planning Council of Westchester County, Inc.
- Member of ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries)
- Member of NAEPC ( Nat’l Assoc. of Estate Planners & Councils)
- Member of Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Guest Lecturer for numerous CPA, attorney, medical associations, insurance and investment company groups
- American College, Master of Science in Financial Service
- Florida Tech, BS Management
Three children: Alyssa, Michael, Matthew
Stony Point, NY
Past head coach and board member, North Rockland Pop Warner Football
Past board member, Stony Point Little League
Commercial instrument multi engine airplane pilot, skiing, scuba diving, boxing