Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Direct Line: 973-285-3633
Prior to beginning his career as a Financial Advisor in 2009, Todd created and ran a successful family business for over 17 that he started almost immediately out of college. Todd oversaw the day to day operations including all financial aspects of the firm.
Todd’s next venture was to leverage his financial expertise to create a wealth management platform servicing high net worth individuals and business owners.
Todd maintained national ranking in the top 1% of Financial Advisors at Northwestern Mutual since the inception of his career.
- Todd currently resides in Short Hills, NJ with his wife and two sons
- He has coached Soccer, Basketball, and Baseball
- Todd is a former Board member of the Scarsdale Little League Association
- BBA: GOIZUETA BUSINESS SCHOOL, EMORY UNIVERSITY, 1990
- Wealth Management
- Tax Efficient Insurance Planning
- Building Self-Pensions
- Retirement and Legacy Planning
- Estate Planning
- Northwestern Mutual: Wealth Manager, 2008 – 2014
- Business owner / Entrepreneur, 1991-2007
- Grew to $25M in sales
- Managed operations and finances for offices in New York and Asia
- Managed a staff of 100 employees
- Prudential Bache, Finance Training Program, 1990 -1991